Adrien is a 37-year-old Sawbridgeworth resident who moved from Paris to the UK eight years ago. He is married and has three young children. Adrien works for an international telecom company managing government affairs across Europe.
In the past, Adrien was a councillor for the Regional Youth Council of Greater Paris as well as a volunteer for Greenpeace.
He is currently a member of the Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging International Committee at his company and participates in a mentoring programme, working to inspire and empower the next generation of young leaders and change-makers.
Fun Fact: Some of his family live in Bry-sur-Marne and they visited Sawbridgeworth 40 years ago as part of the Town Twinning programme. He is excited to strengthen that connection.
Adrien says: “I am ready to bring fresh energy and practical solutions to the issues faced
by the people of Sawbridgeworth. I am committed to making sure all residents, both younger and older, have a voice in building a better future for Sawbridgeworth that combines the priorities outlined in the Town Action Plan.
“If elected, I would like to build on and strengthen the good projects which have already been started and to promote some new initiatives:
1. Promoting safer routes for walking and cycling and expanding the Sawbobus project.
2. Campaigning for urgent Action on the Air Quality Management Area on the poulluted London Road. We must make a strong and robust response to the District Council’s consultation and actions on this issue.
3. Supporting the development of the youth centre at Bullfields.
4. Ensuring that all Town Council activities have the lowest carbon emissions as possible.
5. Promoting a dynamic programme of activities for teenagers and young adult.
6. Empowering all residents to contribute to community wellbeing.